Jam-packed concerts and hot-blooded dance nights, local acts and international stars. There’s loads to see and experience at our venue: De Helling, because we love music and unforgettable nights! Want to help make it all possible as part of Utrecht’s most awesome hospitality team?
De Helling is looking for Hospitality Staff (paid position)
Our team works as a close unit. Every member takes their turn working the bar, cloakroom, runner and cash register. You’ll have different duties every evening, but the great atmosphere is always the same. Sounds fun? Want to get involved? Or just interested?
You must be:
- age 18 or older;
- living in Utrecht;
- available for at least 2 shifts per week, of which 1 night shift;
- available on weekends and holidays;
- approachable and good at working with others;
- hospitable towards our guests.
Some experience in the hotel, restaurant or café sector is preferred.
What we offer you:
- a paid job or side job;
- an accessible, incredibly fun place to work as part of a small, close-knit team;
- free admission to our concerts and dance nights;
- a fair wage.
Excited to join us? Send us a short motivational letter and your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions you have can also be emailed to this address. We look forward to hearing from you!
(Picture: Kaka Lee)